Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting desperate for a nearside rear door for my 1989 CD. Yes I know there are lots of Saab only breakers in the UK who all have plenty of doors, but I want my door in Malachite green. Yes I know I could repaint another door, but with 213K on the clock, I'd rather just find another door in the same colour if at all possible. So please, does anybody know where I might get my hands on one. I live in Rainford near St.Helens but distance isn't a problem.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and, hopefully, point me in the right direction.
P.S. The culprit (woman) who kindly reversed into my door has offered to pay.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi DeeVee, i have a 9000 in the colour you're after, but its a 5dr hatch and i take it your CD has a boot. Are the rear doors the same fit? I'm into 900's normally but as my carlsson is in the paintshop i thought i'd try a 9000. I brought a 9000se then i got the 9000s for spares for the se. The whole car is very good on the body (I can email you a photo). Slave cylinder gone so i'm go break it. If the door will fit yours and you still after one, email [email protected] or phone 01253 764964 Blackpool Andrew

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.