Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had good think about the coversations regarding a turbo. And will try to get myself another car, I'm going to have a look at those Aero's, from whats available on the this site and others.
Now do you get them from about 92' onwards and 2.3t versions, well then again I guess I shouldnt ask so many questions just now, I'll go and check them out.
I suppose goin on the Parkers site will give the usual idea on price, oh well I'll see how I get on.
But thanks for all the advice given allready youv'e all been a great help

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Originally posted by Saab1:
[qb]Now do you get them from about 92' onwards and 2.3t versions, well then again I guess I shouldnt ask so many questions just now, I'll go and check them out.
[/qb][/b]
The 9000CS Aero was from MY93 onwards, it replaced the 9000CS Carlsson of MY92. The MY1993 9000 turbo's were fitted with the Trionic engine management system to replace the LH Jetronic/APC systems.

Check out the link below:

Aero spec page

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Just having a look for Aero's on Autotrader and there's a few at a large price range.....

From a 93(K) with 160K miles at £1999 to a Saab Approved 96(P) with 75K miles at Reading Saab for £7850.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.