Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Looks a bit like a Toureg to me. Looks okay from the front, and interior looks good - not too keen on the rear though.

I see it's using one of the Saab units - 5.3i
5.3i - surely that won't come to the UK market....

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Mr and Mrs Beeblbrox's medium term plans are to emigrate to the US, possibly buying a holiday home first. We'll certainly be having one of the 9-7's

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
I'd love to emigrate out there - property's cheap, cost of living less, I can buy a 9-2x too Shame about the Green Card though

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks the sorta motor you'd see on 'Cribs' on MTV .. I'm not keen on it, but i never liked SAAB's... And now i've owned three in 2 years, plus looking at my fourth . Maybe in time the 9-7X will grow on me.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Well, you won't be getting the 3.0 TiD in this one! What do they expect to do with a Chelsea Tractor and no big diesel engine to put in it! If the 'BS' coming out of GM about low global demand for the power unit were to be believed, they are going to have to invent a new 4.0 engine for this machine.

Also why do they have to put the drug dealer darkened windows in these types of vehicles. Do the customers really want to look like criminals?

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
Originally posted by MarcusG:
[qb]Also why do they have to put the drug dealer darkened windows in these types of vehicles.  Do the customers really want to look like criminals?  [/qb][/b]
If the windows have been darkened, then how can you tell what the customers look like

·
Registered
451 Posts
Do you guys know the purpose of tinted windows???

Reduce the amount of light shining in the vehicle, making it cooler in the cabin and not as harsh on the AC system..... It also accentuates the vehicle......

Just making shure....

·
Registered
451 Posts
Ya... I gues their are certain situations.... Ther's the regular and light tinting (that in my opinion make the car/ truck look nicer) but if you go for a very dark tinting , that's when the vehicle looks suspicious, overdone and sometimes just wrong...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts