Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK folks - I'm new here, so please be gentle...

I've just bought a very tidy 06 (56) 9-3 Aero Sportwagon in Fusion Blue with ivory(?) leather seats & black (charcoal?) carpets.

I need some mats, primarily for the front. Fleabay lists 08-11 as well as 03 on, so my question is: What's the difference? Will the 08-11 mats fit? I'm guessing not otherwise they wouldn't be listed differently :confused:

Thanks in advance for any advice / pointers.

Edit: Just spotted the typo in the title - good start eh?

·
Premium Member
7,086 Posts
Re: 9-3 Aero Spotwagon floor mats

tbh i dont think there will be any difference as you have the ss 03 onwards. they are prob listing 08-11 as 08 was face lift but didnt alter the floor lol

·
Registered
587 Posts
The only difference is the change in the floor "spuds" to hold mats on place. The new ones are smaller and click in place... They can be removed from the carpet in any case.. Shape of mats is identical.

·
Premium Member
7,086 Posts
The only difference is the change in the floor "spuds" to hold mats on place. The new ones are smaller and click in place... They can be removed from the carpet in any case.. Shape of mats is identical.
you learn something every day lol:).......................what a stupid thing to change though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts