Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quite a few SaabSceners are, if not computer enthusiasts, at least computer literate, and might care to know that a new computer user show. "E-Festival" is planned for 30th July - 1st August inclusive, at the showground at Stonleigh, Warwickshire.

What might this have to do with SSc? Well, recognising that some of us might be going there anyway, add the fact that its midsummer, in the middle of England, in the holidays, there's camping available etc, etc,. I'm sure you get the idea.

The show is due to be formally launched next week.

Whaddya think? Get together over that weekend? Have our own mini-concourse in our own part of the car park / camping area?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since I know them, I might ask the opganisers if they'll officially allocate us a corner somewhere.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Gassy, Hi,

I've just been down to NAC Stoneleigh this morning for the Spring Renovation Show only to find out it's on tomorrow Sunday!!! Doh!!

But if folk are up for it, then count me in. I'll check the dates first.

No doubt you'll be there with your computer hat on!

ATB Ric.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The e-festical has now been held over to next year. The organisers didn't get themselves organised in time. But it promises to be a good event once they get it properly off the ground.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts