Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Oi..what do you mean shame. My 1993 aero gives me a warm fuzzy fealing when ever I egt into her....Ok, it maybe the warm feeling of urine when I don't know if I'm going to make a corner, but all the same, not something you can attribute specifically to 1993's .

One thing though, mine has one air bag that could have been two....but where did four come from? Was four an option?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Not convinced about buying old low mileage cars (sports/classics excepted!) as they have probably been sitting around unused for long periods of time.

I'd far sooner have a sensible mileage car that had been regularly serviced and cared for.

Personally, I think that is way too much money. Also, consider that any car with such low mileage may well have been clocked.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I know the guy selling this Saab and he is an experienced Saab trader (working from home these days) so he shouldn't make any mistakes with his descriptions. I have always believed him to be a decent honest guy.

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Originally posted by David Taylor:
[qb]Maptun will do a Trionic upgrade for that year but it's £50 more expensive + VAT [/qb][/b]
My MY93 upgrade wasn't more expensive.

THe only difficulty with MY93 Trionic upgrades is the need to source a working replacement ECU for exchange if you don't want to be without a car whilst it is reprogrammed- see this thread for more info.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I have a spare 9000 so that's not a worry, wonder why they quoted me an extra 50 quid? By the time that and vat had been added on, it was £500 and in the "well lets not bother" category.

David.

·
Registered
316 Posts
There is a 98 900 in Midnight Blue on his site. Supposed to be the S model and spec listed is for the S. No rear wash wipe (or S badge) so its just the base model despite him claiming wash wipe.

Looks like you need to check that the car is the one you want before paying him a visit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.