Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reluctantly for sale is my SAAB 9-3 1.9 TTiD [180] Turbo Edition.

OPEN TO OFFERS!

Mileage - 112,000 may rise as still in use a little, but will try to limit as much as I can.
Great performance, 180bhp and bags of torque, effortless cruiser with great economy, and only £30 tax!
Jet black metallic with cream parchment full leather upholstery.
Only selling as I require a hatchback car for family and work duties.
Great specification with desirable factory fit options including:

• Heated Seats (these are great)
  • SAAB TX Styling Package (with upgraded 17" alloys, graphite/anthracite exterior trims & carbon effect interior veneers)
  • Aero front/rear bumpers
  • Aero twin chrome tip exhaust.
  • Rear lip spoiler
  • Air conditioning (Dual climate control)
  • Cruise Control
  • HPI clear
  • Two keys and owner's manuals present.
  • Full service history (including cambelts & water pump changes, including this again in my ownership just for peace of mind).
  • Stamped service book from new.

No expense has been spared in my ownership at all:

• X4 new 225/45/17 Avon tyres fitted and
  • X4 alloys refurbed/powder-coated, so look imamculate.
See below, mechanicals done in my ownership:
100,800 miles

• Air filter
  • Pollen filter
  • Engine oil & oil filter
  • Drivebelt refresh
  • Universal Steering joint repair (common 9-3 issue resolved)
  • Cambelt kit & water pump (again, for peace of mind)

102,600 miles

• Transmission Oil (drain/refresh)

103,400 miles

• Bottom crank pulley drive belt (was noisy)

103,600 miles

• X4 Hunter wheel alignment (no issue, just something I do for all my cars)

108,000 miles

• Engine oil & oil filter
  • Power steering fluid (drain/refresh)

110,000 miles

• N/S Front spring/damper replacement (due to a pothole)

Niggly aesthetic bits
There is a few marks on the bodywork as to be expected. Motorway stone chips, and a couple of very minor car park dings on the doors.
It is an 11 year old car, but still looks very presentable. The worst of the scrapes is to the rear offside bumper, some lacquer peel also here, wouldn't take much to repair by a mobile chips away etc if you wish, quite a fresh scrape but never got round to sorting it out. (All photographed as best as possible)
There is lots of history with this car, with all the previous owners, don't be put off by the amount of owners, I'm the 6th - it all matches up well (I wouldn't of bought it myself otherwise, I am very particular with service history and preventative maintenance).
Car has been great for the time I've owned it - took me a while to source a good one, as there are some ropey ones about, so rest assured this is a well cared for original/stock/OEM, not butchered 9-3.
The twin-turbo engine is just great, SAAB did a good job on this unit, its very muscular - shame it has to go as I really really like this car, but I just need a hatchback car for my work gear and my now 6 month old daughter and all her paraphernalia also...amazing how much stuff they need.

The car is located in Frodsham, Cheshire, just off the M56 Junction 12 (WA6 7NH)

Viewing is highly recommended of course, and I am more than happy if you would like to do any checks with the AA etc or bring your own mechanic to have a look, I have nothing to hide on this car, as I'm sure you can tell by my honest write-up.
It has a very clean MOT history also, so no worries there if you were to check online.
Test drives are welcome of course - if you can show proof of insurance, I don't want any tyre kickers/time wasters - my time, and your time is precious - so won't be appreciated if your not serious.
As with all these things, again I reiterate this is an 11 year old car with over 100,000+ miles on the clock, nothing on this engine, but caveat emptor implies here (sold as seen). I have been as honest as I can be with the condition of my car.

Any questions, please send me a message on here, or ring me 07860524035
I doubt you will find a better example with as many OEM Saab options as this or preventative maintenance listed done in my ownership and before.
I will require a bank transfer of £100 deposit if you want the car, then the rest of the outstanding payment transferred on day of pickup/purchase again as bank transfer.
Ideally DO NOT want to deal with cash or Paypal thanks, bank transfer is preferred.
No I won't ship internationally or anywhere.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts