Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Thanks, I have carefully looked at the wiring and traced it back as far as I can, it looks intact?

My car is so slow
This is highly likely to be a wiring fault,bad ground or even a bad pin contact on the ECU

There is a comprehensive troubleshooting guide for the fault via Tech2 any good Saab indie should be able to follow it through.

I can save the screenshots for you and mail them to you if required...just drop me a pm

Too many to post up here I'm afraid!

·
Super Moderator
3,072 Posts
Hello Keilin
I don't think we know the answer to that one .
The original poster only posted on this problem and nothing else .
If you think you have a similar issue then start a new thread.
But as with this one if there is a fault then get the fault codes read first .

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same exact problem but with vauxhall. 1.9 Z19Dth was in Saab 9-3 as well. Power is randomly cut of with service info, low common rail pressure p0001 when i try accelerate hard. I've repeleaced already: Sensor fuel pressure, bought new Bosch 0928400680 RPESSURE Control Valve Regulator, new fuel filter. I have even replaced injectors. the problem is still the same. Should i do adaptation of pressure Control Valve Regulator? what should i check next? there is nothing more to replace.
what connects both cars saab TTiD and vauxhall astra is fuel pressure sensor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
not completely - i changed fuel pump in a tank, and this gave me a considerable improve but didn't solve the problem. from time to time i was still getting p0001. With a weather change and rise of tempretures it goes away. i explain it like this - there is blockage in fuel flow but don't know where. with higher temperature fuel density is changing and fuel lines become more flexible, and maybe thats help with correct flow. I was getting this error more offen accelerating up hill rather then flat road. if i find spare $ i will change fuel filter housing - this is my best guess.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried with the guage between fuel filter and common rail injection pump. Fuel pressure was 6 to 6.5 bar, but when need that extra power still is giving me limited performance. The pressure was constant 6 to 6.5 bar. Sometimes I wonder if its because its 6 bar perhaps it should be less.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts