Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YALL, this is my first post so please excuse me if I sound stupid. I have a 2007 9-3 sport sedan with 165,000 miles on it and this poor car has been my first car for the last 6 or 7 years. He's beautiful and fun but I hit a mini va in 2017 and he sat until 2018/2019 when i finally got him back to life. All has been good, got a stage 2 brew city tune and a custom exhaust- that's all.

recently (6 moths or so) when I go to work in the am it stalls, like i start it 3 times and he always stalls. I give it gas and then it runs fine

Then I started having a soft misfire, then after a few weeks I went to do a pull on 95 cus there was a ST and at 100 it full on misfired, light flashing and rough ride and all that.
Pulled over shut it down, waited a minute and it went on fine. As the last month or 2 have gone by it misfires and scanner says cylinder 4. swapped the plugs and coils with cylinder one and it still threw a code. Now the check engine light is on constantly and it sounds like a misfire under load.

Codes are as follows:
BCM B3001 DOOR AJAR SWITCH R
T8 P1354 IGNITION COIL TRIG
T8 P1344 IONIZATION SIGNAL
PDM B3135 LOCK MOTOR CIRCUIT
PDM B3130 LOCK MOTOR COMM
VEC B0525 TURN INDICATOR RIGHT
CIM B2810 STEERING WHEEL CONTR
CIM B3598 CRUISE CONTROL SWIT

Throw me some ideas for these because idk if it needs a CIM, or an ECU or a throttle body.. please help, i don't wanna put him down just yet.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts