1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Interesting Saabs at Pistonheads.com - £4K each

1:

Saab 900 Carlsson Abbott Race Tuned 1990/G 1 day old

130,000 miles. Mirror Black Coachwork, Documented Full Service History, Full MOT, Taxed, New CAM Chain and Clutch, Full Abbott Racing Power Upgrade, 220 BHP, Braking Upgrade, 16" Alloys, (and original alloys), usual Carlsson refinements, with extra upgrades, Stainless Steel Touring Exhaust (lifetime guarantee). Maintained regardless of costs, always garaged. Excellent condition and performance. Has to be driven to be appreciated.

Selection of photos available - send e-mail to request

Price: £3,995

2:
Abbott Racing Saab T9 Coupe 21 days old
ref: 4853

NOW REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE...This has got to be a performance bargain!

Abbott Racing upgrades fitted when the car was supplied new by Abbott Racing / Saab City include engine modifications intercooler/large bore exhaust/engine management adding 50bhp to the standard car giving 230 bhp.

Lowered and stiffened suspension modifications sort out the handling while the 17" Azev alloys wearing 225/50 rubber give superb grip.

Exterior enhancements include body coloured bumper, grille, mirrors, skirts, front and rear spoilers. The interior is black hide with Walnut dash, air conditioning, heated seats and trip computer. Radio/cassette/CD tuner with electic aeriel.

The Saab is a superb car for A road, B roads and long distance motorway journeys. The extra 50bhp makes the difference for effortless overtaking whilst the handling mods means that the power goes down with little or no torque steer. Full Saab service history. 94/M reg. 95k mostly motorway miles.

Why am I selling?...to pay for my recent wedding and the aquisition of a 2.0L Westie!

Price: £4,000

Oh... there's also a set of 9-3 18" Speedline Corse alloys originally supplied by Abbott there, for a thou'...

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Re: 2 Interesting Saabs at Pistonheads.com - £4K each

That Carly has been advertised a few times recently on Autotrader and SOC web-site. If I had the money I'd prefer to spend it on mpens 9000 Carly and have plenty of dosh left over for the insurance.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts

Just noticed the Carly above has now appeared on the Abbott Racing site for sale at £4595.......!!

·
Registered
58 Posts

In fact I counted 24 Saabs currently offered for auction at eBay.
What's going on? Are folks getting ridiculously low offers from the trade and so resorting to auction ? At these sort of prices I'm glad I've got my Saabvestment and don't intend to sell for several years.

Saab search on eBay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts