Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2.0t Vector Sport (175) registered in Sept 2005. Looking at Parkers website, this says that it should be in Tax Band I (emissions of 181), but DVLA on my V5 puts me in tax band J (emissions of 191).

Does anyone know where I can find the exact Co2 emissions for this model please

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Thanks, yeah V5 is log book. Have looked at car tax site and yeah it comes back as J but I think that just takes the info off the V5.

If there was a sheet somewhere of Sept 2005 models with the Co2 data I might be able to confirm \ or not whether Parkers banding of I is correct or not.

Shall resume my hunt of the web tomorrow.

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you, but at the bottom it reads -

The CO2 value for models being registered since March 2001 is taken from the First Registration and Licensing document. The values for vehicles registered before this date have been supplied by the manufacturers directly to the SMMT.

My thoughts are, that if Parkers site is right, then the registration doc is wrong and i would have to get that ammended.

Suppose I could ring Saab directly or if any other members with the same model could tell me if there in band I or J.

Thanks to all that have responded

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Personally I would be surpirsed if the V5 was wrong and Parkers correct. Looking at the Saab used car brochure it depends what model year it is.

MY05- 194 g/km
MY06- 181 g/km

The 10th digit of the VIN will tell you wha thte model year is- 5 for 05, 6 for 06.

But the Govt "official figures" seem to suggest all models in that age range are 199g/km

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for that, I'll double check the VIN. Sept 05 is what I thought, but the VIN will confirm.

As you say, I doubt if Parkers are correct but I always live in hope when it comes to claiming any tax, excise duties back from the government departments :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.