Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Welcome to Saabscene Millencolinm3

You could try Fastsaab .They list front and rear spoilers and side sills for GM900s.

BTW they're listed as made by Abbott Racing but I haven't seen them on Abbott's UK website (or is that another Abbott...
).

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi there !

There are unfortunately not that many bodykits available for the gm900
But try http://www.speedparts.se they have one and it's actually made by Johansson Motorsport only the sideskirts are different (Speedparts use Aero/Viggen). Abbottracing have also some bodyparts.
Then there is naturally the Viggen/Aero bodykit that you can get directly from Saab and it fits the gm900 with a few minor mods. Mind you the price is quite nasty :/
Thats about all I can come up with now. Hope this was some help !

Cheers

·
Registered
184 Posts
Does anyone know the shop in teh UK that produces fibreglass Airflow/Carlsson style kits? I had their details but I seem to have lost the quote... if anyone knows the shop please let me know. They have a website but it's very minimal and they do not have an email address. Only fax and phone (that's why i can't seem to find the contact details).

Thanks a million

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
yeah, I'm looking for a 9000 Carlsson style kit at the moment, too hard finding a Carlsson that is being broken in Australia.
Erebruni (sp?) Were the ones who used to make a kit for the 9000's that looked similar to the Carlsson..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts