Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale as I have too many cars and have decided to concentrate on getting my 1979 900 Turbo back on the road. It's a black 9000 Carlsson, flat front. It's done around 153K, runs well, has usual older 9000 issues - droopy headlining, rust in bottom of doors, but of bubbling round a couple of the arches - but nothing terminal. Cruise control doesn't work and nor do driver's side windows (driver's door needs new motor, rear door window goes down but not up so probably a loose connection on the switch), but everything else seems to work OK, although heater fan only works on highest setting. Has a slight exhaust blow from somewhere near the front. Drives fine and pulls well with no smoke or overheating. It's taxed till the end of the month and tested till January 17th - don't think it'd need a huge amount for a new test apart from the exhaust blow sorting. Car's in Norfolk and I'd like to see £275 for it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is this still for sale?
For sale as I have too many cars and have decided to concentrate on getting my 1979 900 Turbo back on the road. It's a black 9000 Carlsson, flat front. It's done around 153K, runs well, has usual older 9000 issues - droopy headlining, rust in bottom of doors, but of bubbling round a couple of the arches - but nothing terminal. Cruise control doesn't work and nor do driver's side windows (driver's door needs new motor, rear door window goes down but not up so probably a loose connection on the switch), but everything else seems to work OK, although heater fan only works on highest setting. Has a slight exhaust blow from somewhere near the front. Drives fine and pulls well with no smoke or overheating. It's taxed till the end of the month and tested till January 17th - don't think it'd need a huge amount for a new test apart from the exhaust blow sorting. Car's in Norfolk and I'd like to see £275 for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts