Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

After finally managing to source all the parts to make up a new choke for my 900Gls, I spent yesterday fitting it. I found all the broken pieces of the last one inside the centre console. I think its the first time i've actually been able to start the car properly with the choke, and i'm over the moon. :D

Before I put the cover back, and the seats back in, I want to make sure all the ignition wiring is correct. The car starts, but there are a few wires not connected to anything, 2 of which I'm sure are for the interior light rocker switch. I've searched for images, but cant find anything from a 900 the same age as mine, or with a choke.

Can anybody help? Be great if someone had pictures of a Gls ignition switch with the wiring.

Thanks,
Tom
Auto part Engine Vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Tom,
I hope you could figure it out and your 900 is up an running. I am having a similar problem, but more in regards of getting the choke wire. Where did you get if from?
Thx and cheers
Henrik

Hi,

After finally managing to source all the parts to make up a new choke for my 900Gls, I spent yesterday fitting it. I found all the broken pieces of the last one inside the centre console. I think its the first time i've actually been able to start the car properly with the choke, and i'm over the moon. :D

Before I put the cover back, and the seats back in, I want to make sure all the ignition wiring is correct. The car starts, but there are a few wires not connected to anything, 2 of which I'm sure are for the interior light rocker switch. I've searched for images, but cant find anything from a 900 the same age as mine, or with a choke.

Can anybody help? Be great if someone had pictures of a Gls ignition switch with the wiring.

Thanks,
Tom View attachment 53069

1 - 2 of 2 Posts