Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have an 07 93 aero with a bad ecm. No one here in mississippi can seem to interface with the new one I had bench programmed with my vin and latest updates. I'm looking for a website to buy a tech 2 scanner with the adapters and software for my car. Also looking for a set of solid instructions on divorcing the old ecm and marrying a he new one to the car. Can anyone here help me out.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Check our Robinsonsauto on you tube he did an ecm swap. Search his channel for trionic.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Outstanding, will do. Any thoughts on a tech 2 scanner. The only thing I know is there are a lot of cheap versions to be on the lookout for.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Robinson says he tried Tech2 with no joy he used an Elm327 scan tool and trionic software. Watch the 2 videos on you tube its very comprehensive explanation of the steps required.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Outstanding, will do. Any thoughts on a tech 2 scanner. The only thing I know is there are a lot of cheap versions to be on the lookout for.
I can sell you a Tech2 kit with a laptop with Security access and the full Suite of Saab programs.

CrossBlueTech2.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts