Saabs on TV - Page 3

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Saabs on TV

Re: Saabs on TV

Saabs on film?

I have tried to find the following on the internet but have not succeeded.

There is a film called 'Shopping' and it was made in '93 and starred Jude Law and Sean Pertwee.

It shows Sean Pertwee jumping into the back of a black 900 turbo convertible (full of criminals) which is parked next to a 9000 carlsson hatcback (also full of criminals). They then proceed to dragrace each other down a street. The carlsson kicks it's a*se of course. Oh and I might ad that they are off to turn over a police station with baseball bats!?!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Meatball,
    As an ACE regular, as far as know, there was a 'Max Power - Saxo/Nova' type meet at the ACE some time ago, but their behavior was somewhat OTT, and the management told them they wouldn't be welcome back again. I think this is still the case, although, I have seen the odd Saxo hanging around on occasions.....

has any body seen the mean machine they kill a 95 and 93 convertable

Clint Eastwood film tonight - Sudden Impact. Clint chasing bad guy on foot. BG is almost hit by Sonnett (111?)

There used to be a programme called The Paradise Club, starring Leslie Grantham and Don Henderson as a gangland villain and his brother, a priest.
    The villain drove a black 900.

There used to be a programme called The Paradise Club, starring Leslie Grantham and Don Henderson as a gangland villain and his brother, a priest.
    The villain drove a black 900.

I see Oz (Jimmy Nail's character) in the re-run of the new Auf Wiedersen pet series drives a classic 900.

In coronation street, Dev (owner of the corner shop) drives a saab convertible; not sure which one though.

saw 'Good Morning Vietnam' on TV last night. I think I saw a shot of the off side of a black two stroke shot from the rear.

Saab Nut

Originally posted by aeropilot:
    [qb]Meatball,
    As an ACE regular, as far as know, there was a 'Max Power - Saxo/Nova' type meet at the ACE some time ago, but their behavior was somewhat OTT, and the management told them they wouldn't be welcome back again. I think this is still the case, although, I have seen the odd Saxo hanging around on occasions..... * *[/qb][/b]
    Thats good to know. I read the mag, and I know a couple of "trendy" car modifiers who are pretty cool about all cars getting tuned and modded, but a lot of them are real arses who don't know anything about a car that was made before they passed their tests. And in some cases, before they were born.

Saw "Transporter" on DVD last night. French cop drove an old, rusty pale blue classic 900. Still went like stink but sadly not well cared for.

Not quite SAAB on TV, but I just got back from watching Arnie in T3. Couldn't help noticing him driving in the hearst and clipping a SAAB9000! From all the cars that got hit in the movie, only the SAAB seems to have survived Arnie's driving .

There was a nice c900 on bbc1 this evening.. drama called spooks i think.

Tuckshopted - is that your nice black C900 Carly in your avatar?? - if so ill have to see it in the flesh the next time im up visisting my Mother who lives in Poole-in-Wharfedale between Leeds and Harrogate - looks like a lovely example

Pete

Editted - just looked at your profile and see you drive a GM 900!!.

Hmmm wish it was my Carly
    No you're right though I've got a GM900
    It's not so bad but C900s do have more character - sometimes wish i kept my old one or got a newer T16S/Carly

17. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast