Just wanted to say hi

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Thread: Just wanted to say hi

Saab Fan

Just wanted to say hi

I've done a very silly thing and bid for a car on-ebay. After the high bidder couldnt sort out the money, I got 1st refusal and jumped in. I now own a 1997 P reg Saab CSE 2.3T with 174,000 miles for £1000. I'm picking it up next Thurday, so we'll see whats what - although I'm told there is a receipt for a professionally rebuilt gearbox. Anyways I hope the mileage means most bad stuff has been sorted, but if not I'll be posting soon begging for help
    See ya later

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Re: Just wanted to say hi

Welcome to Saabscene Sounds like a lot of Saab for the money - hope you enjoy it

Wow seems a bargain, that year and that price. The mileage is high but as you saied, all the bad stuff could have been replaced. The rebuilt transission is a very good thig, especially if it's an automatic

Even if you don't have problems, we would be happy to have you posting here anyway. You'll probably feel the need for some more in a while so this is the place where to ask.....

Almost forgot: welcome to Saabscene!

Oh dear, you've now probably started along the slippery road of being hooked on your Saab. I bought my first one by accident, needed a car the next day, criteria was less than £2000, local and with A/C.

Ended up getting a nice 9000 2.0t CD. I've still got this and added an Aero to the drive too.

Welcome!

David.

6. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements