WANTED: 9000 CD front driver corner light (amber/white) and rear tinted light

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Thread: WANTED: 9000 CD front driver corner light (amber/white) and rear tinted light

Saab Junior

WANTED: 9000 CD front driver corner light (amber/white) and rear tinted light

I have a broken driver side corner light that needs replacing for safety inspection. It is the amber upper/white lower assembly for the CD model. Part# 4252292
    I also have a cracked and leaking rear light lens. If I can find a tinted 4-segment CD replacement for a reasonable price I'll swap it out. Otherwise I will just try to seal it up and leave it. Shipping to USA postal 28412 in North Carolina.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Re: WANTED: 9000 CD front driver corner light (amber/white) and rear tinted light

Have you tried putting a post on saabcentral forum ?
    as they are more US based , so you. May find something a little closer to you .
    MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

Saab Junior

Re: WANTED: 9000 CD front driver corner light (amber/white) and rear tinted light

Yes I posted in both places. Very hard to find gen 2 9000 parts in USA. More availability in EU. I found a new, aftermarket one in Canada (NordicSpeed) for $95.55CAD. Hoping to find a used one for half that. I can buff out most scratches so it just needs to be intact without cracks or deep gouges in it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements