New member saying hi

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Thread: New member saying hi

New member saying hi

HI there

first post from me to the club, I have a 2009 ttid aero convertible in silver. We live near Stockton on Tees and this is my sixth Saab. Previous ones are:

1995 9000 LPT CSE
    1994 NG900 16v turbo convertible
    1997 9000 LPT CS
    2003 95 vector estate
    2009 95 tid turbo edition

I have had the ttid for a couple of years now and looking at it as a keeper given it has 100k on it and auto. Spent months looking one and previous owner had invested a lot on the alloys being refurbished and a full Apple car play sat nav installation.

Things I need to do include a small amount of corrosion around rear wheel arches and tonneau area. Drivers side seat bolster is a bit worn. Probably use Alexander’s in Stockton for that.

i quite fancy the Hirsch option with Western Saab but not sure of its worth it. I also have a secret plan that I am keeping from the family to find another 9000- this time an Aero. Trouble is with a series 1 XC90, VW camper and family cars it will hard to hide it.

I went to the Trollhättan museum last year which was great. Bought the 70th anniverary Iconic photo album and saw loads of classics there. Probably going next year as well when I am working over there.

Anyway that’s me and hi to all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Re: New member saying hi

Hello and a warm welcome aboard the good ship saabscene Concorde
    hide the 9000 behind the camper van and then go out one day and say " you won't believe this but some nomad has dumped a car on our driveway " it may work or it may not . Good luck with trying to hide that , my wife is like a raydar. So I cannot do anything without her knowing.
    MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

4. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements