Should have joined before

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Thread: Should have joined before

Should have joined before

I am based in the United Kingdom. I have owned a Saab 900XS 2.3 automatic, 1997 since 2004. Thanks partly to Saab Scene (I have previously visited as a guest) I have been able to maintain it to the extent that it has yet to fail a UK annual MOT Test and, at 147,000 miles the only part I have ever had to replace, except for the usual renewables, is the fuel pump. By the way, I found the best way to do that was to use a "nibbler" to cut an access flap from above the pump, under the rear seat. Not for the purist, I know, but the whole job was done in an hour and it saved draining and removing the fuel tank which would have been a whole days job even if I'd had the equipment available. I'm starting to get the odd niggle and can foresee I might need the help of owners with much more knowledge and experience than me in the future.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Re: Should have joined before

Hello and a warm welcome aboard the good ship saabscene Peter C H
    MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

4. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements