Vxr 19inch

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Thread: Vxr 19inch

Vxr 19inch

Good morning was wondering if anyone can advise picking up a aero 2.8 saloon facelift tomorrow and was hoping to do a few mods. Was looking at putting these on 19 vxr wheels so car looks like pic has anyone done this and do I need to update suspension any problems and what tyres would you go for. Thanking you in advance
    Dan

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Re: Vxr 19inch

Hello 2ondeck I've done it ! And pictures to prove ( I'm running them with 20mm hub spacers ) mine are the original silver ones sprayed technical grey ( that's the colour they call it )
    my suspension is the sports ( not aero ) no mods to suspension .
    tyres I used is 235/35 ZR 19 XL , I went for jinyu gallapro ( value tyres ) all round ( not everyone's fravorite , but the grip is amazing , good all round tyre .) hope the photos help .
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Last edited by lizzard-t; 10-12-2018 at 03:03 PM.
    MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

Thanks for advice can I ask where you got the spacers from and I take it with the aero it will sit slightly lower like them in that colour.

Yes you can , I got the spacers from that well known auction site , they were made by BIMECC
    the type I got come with extended wheel bolts . There's others that bolt to the hub and you use your existing wheel bolts , to bolt them to the spacers , ( those in hindsight are the better ones because it can be a pain to line up the wheel hole , and the spacer hole and the hub whilest holding the wheel steady )
    yes yours will sit lower due to it being the aero suspension .
    that colour yet again from the auction site .
    made by Gtech, they do a package where you purchase 3 cans of top coat , 1 can of primer , 1 can of lacquer, and that's enough for 4 wheels , I was a bit doubtful, so purchased 2 sets , but they were damm right ,
    Last edited by lizzard-t; 10-13-2018 at 08:01 AM.
    MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

Thanks for updates sorry for delay but car was a pile of crap and has so much wrong had to get rid of hopefully getting a 9-3 aero 2004 with 36k on clock at weekend will post results later

7. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements