Any one have a sat nav update dics newer than 2010 for 9-3

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Thread: Any one have a sat nav update dics newer than 2010 for 9-3

Saab Junior

Any one have a sat nav update dics newer than 2010 for 9-3

Any one have a sat nav update dics newer than 2010 for 9-3.....
    or a link for 1

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Saab Afficionado

Re: Any one have a sat nav update dics newer than 2010 for 9-3

No affiliation but there is one on uksaabs for sale at the moment
    http://www.uksaabs.co.uk/UKS/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=187009

Saab Junior

That's bad man £50 ....
    wheres the sharing in the world gone and like its audi or bmw who are still going strong........
    saab went to the grave in 2013
    these updated map upto 2013/2014 should be free.............
    thanks but no thanks
    think I should go back to audi A6 or VW Passat

Saab Afficionado

Dont shoot the messenger :-)
    Saabcentral seem to have it sorted but only for NA I guess.
    I assume you have searched on the usual sharing (pirate) sites for a download image?

Saab Junior

yeah pb, tnz, etc etc.. cant find it anywhere

MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

Saab Junior

I bought a 2015/16 disc from Senitech Satellite Technology but it did not give full voice prompts, I complained and another disc was shipped to me, same issue so advised them of the problem again and requested a refund, they refused so I started a Paypal dispute which they contested as I had not sent the discs back, I has stated that I would ship the discs back following the refund. Anyhow I agreed to ship them back via Royal Mail tracked, I scanned the tracking information and uploaded it to paypal as requested, Senitech claimed the discs never arrive and paypal stated the tracking information was insufficient evidence that I had posted the discs and refused a refund. I checked the tracking myself and apparently the tracking stops at the Spanish border, it stated received at Postal Espana.

Senitech then advised me they had the 2017/18 maps available and would send as a gesture of good faith a free copy, free??? I had not received the refund for the discs I had sent back.

Update the 2017/18 disc arrive and when installed in the radio it loaded as expected, so on my weekly commute from Stockport to Cheltenham I thought I would try it within 5 miles from home it froze no map movement no voice prompts nothing, it had caused the radio to freeze to the extent that none of the buttons worked not even the On/Off, so pulled into Sandbach services and switched off the car removed the key and restarted radio fine again. So I thought just a minor glitch and started the satnav again and yes you guessed it not a glitch its seems to be a standard feature.

So all in all I paid £30 for the 2015/16 and an additional £7.50 postage back to Spain to have nothing and only get the usual excuse "We have never heard of that happening it must be your radio, have you cleaned the laser" and no I have not cleaned the laser as it works fine with the original SAAB disc.

So beware buying from these people who take your money and deny any issue is due to their products.

I am not saying there may not be an issue with my radio but as it works fine with the SAAB disc I would doubt it, is there anyoneclose to Stockport or Cheltenham who has a 9-3 with the Delphi Grundig satnav so that I could compare the operation in their vehicle?

9. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements