So, my 2003 Saab 9-3 Arc 2.0T died with no pre-warning signs. I filled up my tank, pulled out of the gas station and she died. When checked, we are getting fuel and spark. I got to shock my fiancé 4 times to test that one out. J

After researching, we thought maybe the CPS- we needed a new starter, so figured let’s start with this. Put the new one on. No luck. Of course, we were given the incorrect starter, so had to put the old one back on.

Next, we checked fuel pressure. I have heard so many different things! When tested, it came out to 45 PSI, online I read it had to be over 100 PSI, but the booklet for the pressure tester said it should be 27. So I have no idea. Anyone know specs?

The fuel pump is turning on and fuel is coming out of the front when compressed.

All 4 of my coil packs have been changed within the last year or so. My ex did all of my car work and honestly I never paid any attention to it. I am so happy to have a man that will let me help and teach me!

So now, if you put starter fluid(gasoline) in the intake, the car will run. It sounds pretty bad. Better after a couple times.

Has this happened to anyone? Or does anyone have any extra information or ideas?
Thank you so much in advance!