problems posting with windows phone and tablet ...

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Thread: problems posting with windows phone and tablet ...

Saab Newbie

problems posting with windows phone and tablet ...

i'm finding it impossible to post on this forum using my nokia 820 windows 8.1 phone and my nokia 2520 windows 8.1 RT tablet. i can't copy and paste and the touch keyboard keeps closing and re-opening, making it almost impossible to type. i've not seen this kind of response anywhere else on the web. i'm resorting to using a windows 10 PC, which is much less convenient for me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Re: problems posting with windows phone and tablet ...

Hello
    Yes I have the same problem , if I ever use my windows 10 phone , ( but very rearly do I use it . )
    I put it down to the quirkyness of Microsoft edge .
    MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

Re: problems posting with windows phone and tablet ...

Hey,

Lizzard-t is right, unfortunately the site isn't compatible with windows devices. The desk top view will open but may give issues along the way like the ones you're getting. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Niall

5. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements