FOR SALE: Saab 95 2.2 TiD 2004 – make me an offer!

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Thread: FOR SALE: Saab 95 2.2 TiD 2004 – make me an offer!

FOR SALE: Saab 95 2.2 TiD 2004 – make me an offer!

The time has come to sell our Saab 95, reg WK04 EMF. We have loved and cared for this car for many years, but the kids have grown up and we need something smaller now. If not for that we would probably keep it going for a few more years.

It has done 129k miles, of which 80k were clocked up by its first owner in the first four years, as he was a salesman who spent much of his time cruising up and down the motorway. We purchased it in September 2008 from Riders Saab, an authorised dealer in Cornwall.

The logbook is complete and I have listed major work we’ve had done below. There are a few minor scratches, the alloys are scuffed, the rear badge transfer has come off, and the driver seat has a little wear on the side. Otherwise I think it is in really good condition, the tyres are in good shape and the road tax expires Feb 2018.

It is due for an MOT by the end of May and although I’m not aware of any major problems, I can’t guarantee that of course. I do know that just recently it is turning over a bit longer than it should to start, which would suggest the battery is going, however this was renewed in May 2015 so still under guarantee. There is also a minor electrical fault on the rear parking sensor which means it activates when you switch the headlights on!

We should be getting our new car sometime in May and so I would like to hang on to the Saab until we get it if possible. But you could collect it from 22 May at the very latest so you would have time for the MOT test.

So if you’re interested, make me an offer! NB we are in Nottingham.

Best wishes
    Richard Hart
    07867 858062

Not everything, but I think these are the major repairs:
    2012 – replaced front brake discs and pads
    2013 – replaced intercooler
    2014 – replaced rear brake discs and pads
    2015 – replaced battery, replaced top strut mount o/s suspension, rectified cruise control not working
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rhart; 04-30-2017 at 01:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements