Littard-t`'s new saab.

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Thread: Littard-t`'s new saab.

Littard-t`'s new saab.

So after the sad demise of my 9-3 2.2tid about a year ago , [after 12+years of ownership it was a sad day to see it go] .
    so since then ive been wanting to get another , but i wanted one with the right spec , and something that came with service history and 2 keys . [believe me you see them for sale with all the stuff that it has , but once you start asking questions , the seller says 1 key and serviced last century ].
    so at last got the one i wanted .2005 9-3 1.9 tid 120 bhp .vector sport with 99.000miles . full service history , with 2 keys and cambelt , waterpump ,and tentioner done back in may this year , all it requires is a mirror switch which no matter wether you put it on left or right mirror . it adjust's the drivers mirror in the down ward position . [15.00p on the bay of E .
    not very good pic , but you get the drift.
    brought at a snip of a price
    bbbb.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    WP_20151129_001 [16017].jpg
    Last edited by lizzard-t; 11-29-2015 at 03:22 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Saab Afficionado

Re: Littard-t`'s new saab.

Looks sweet fellah, hope it goes well for you

Re: Littard-t`'s new saab.

nice car

5. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements