My Aero TTID - Page 6

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My Aero TTID

Re: My Aero TTID

Hey welcome back, car looks awesome.

Few questions

1. why have you re-fitted the standard intercooler?

2. what is that front splitter?

3. do your rear wheels rub? I've just fitted 20mm spacers on standard aero suspension and mine do sometimes

4. why oh why haven't you fitted a new diffuser yet?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by c2kev View Post
    Hey welcome back, car looks awesome.

Few questions

1. why have you re-fitted the standard intercooler?

2. what is that front splitter?

3. do your rear wheels rub? I've just fitted 20mm spacers on standard aero suspension and mine do sometimes

4. why oh why haven't you fitted a new diffuser yet?
    1. i think the after market one was causing boost issues. car would seem to overboost, cut boost then go again.

2. front splitter is leon cupra one cut to just the corners

3. no issues with the rear wheels and they are 9" wide, going to get some 10mm spacers once i get it driving again

4. i am undecided on which diffuser to go for

Very nice neilv150 what suspension are you running that on ?seems lowered
    And where did those wheels come from .
    Looking really nice , you take pride .
    As for your issue c2kev I'm running 20mm on mine never rubbs , what size rims are you running without the spacers ?
    MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

Im running 20mm spacers with standard 18s, my rear suspension does seem low though so may need to check springs havent snapped or dampers shot

Quote Originally Posted by lizzard-t View Post
    Very nice neilv150 what suspension are you running that on ?seems lowered
    And where did those wheels come from .
    Looking really nice , you take pride .
    As for your issue c2kev I'm running 20mm on mine never rubbs , what size rims are you running without the spacers ?
    invested in a set of BC Racing coilovers last year, best mod yet, car is unbelievably comfortable, pillow ball top mounts are great!
    wheels came from a local supplier, they are a BBS. yeah i always like to have a clean tidy car, but for a while there it got no loving. it may result in more neglect after the power loss on saturday

got the car back on the road again, after a few months of sitting about after the turbo failure. all sorted and then noticed it ran out of mot whilst i was sorting the turbo, so got that sorted and all done. also took a head stagger and removed the roof liner and wrapped it in black suede and done the plastics satin black, not many photos of this as wrapping it was a utter b******s lol, will try get some more now once i get the inside cleaned up,

heres a few quick snaps i got when it was clean yesterday:

Ho my word nevil that car is slammed on the deck . That front splitter looks about an inch from the Tarmac . It looks a real mean machine .
    Well done on what you have achieved .
    So was the turbo the reason for the power loss ?
    MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

Quote Originally Posted by lizzard-t View Post
    Ho my word nevil that car is slammed on the deck . That front splitter looks about an inch from the Tarmac . It looks a real mean machine .
    Well done on what you have achieved .
    So was the turbo the reason for the power loss ?
    thanks very much lizzard, yeah the small turbo had gone, with no warning other than loosing boost. all sorted now and going to my local saab dealer soon for a software upgrade then a remap

What size wheels, tyres and offset are you running? Looks perfect. I'm very close to ordering a set of 19s for mine

Quote Originally Posted by c2kev View Post
    What size wheels, tyres and offset are you running? Looks perfect. I'm very close to ordering a set of 19s for mine
    wheels are 19", front ones are 8" wide with a 215/35 tyre and rears are 9" with 225/35 tyre, think the front offset is et45 and the rear is et34

12. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456