My Aero TTID - Page 4

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My Aero TTID

Re: My Aero TTID

progress is slow, (lack of funds is a killer) but got myself some new mats from neobrothers also can see in photos the led footwell lights, not as bright as i would like but not hard to upgrade sometime

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

decided to give my wheels a quick tidy up as the back 2 had been painted before, the paint was flaking off them which was annoying when you washed them and they were white and silver. no before pics as time was of the essence. quite happy with how they turned out, will do until i have funds for a bigger set

Love that colour, are your windows tinted?

Nice wheels buddy
    Turd's Black Saab Aero TTiD 180 - https://www.saabscene.com/forum/threa...-9-3-Aero-TTiD...

Quote Originally Posted by c2kev View Post
    Love that colour, are your windows tinted?
    yeah got them done a few weeks ago, fronts came out darker than i thought, will get them done lighter at some point lol.

while the wheels were fresh i decided to clean up the arches a bit and paint the calipers, excuse the amount of photos its easy to get carried away

Looks great Neil, those new tips really suit it. New wheels are badly needed
    Former SAAB Driver

Success!!

sorted the no power situation turns out intercooler had developed a small leak then with the increased boost with the map it got worse, so fitted an aftermarket intercooler and hardpipe kit, was held up as i forgot to order reducers to connect them to the turbo and throttle body. they came on saturday so i finished it off, also fitted my BC Racing coilovers, and tinted the headlights and foglight to darken the front end, no photos of the coils in arches but heres a few quick snaps before the rain beat me lol

Last edited by NeilV150; 05-11-2015 at 08:58 AM.

I like the front mount buddy! Was it cobbled together using universal pipe work and a generic cooler? That may very well get added to my shopping list at some point

Have to be truthful not a massive fan of the darken lights or the drop, just looks like your suspension has collapsed haha

Hope you happy with it mate its certainly coming along nicely!
    Turd's Black Saab Aero TTiD 180 - https://www.saabscene.com/forum/threa...-9-3-Aero-TTiD...

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyXTurd View Post
    I like the front mount buddy! Was it cobbled together using universal pipe work and a generic cooler? That may very well get added to my shopping list at some point

Have to be truthful not a massive fan of the darken lights or the drop, just looks like your suspension has collapsed haha

Hope you happy with it mate its certainly coming along nicely!
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2006068848...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

bought this kit, worked out pretty good, mounting it was the tricky part but i got some strips of metal and folded them to secure it, pipework worked out excellently just had to trim a few bits ad then the reducers finished it off nicely, will try get more photos this week,

yeah i know the looks wise it wont be to everyones taste, tint is easy removed some day i get fed up with it, and height will be adjusted once i get wheels sorted lol.

need to get the map adjusted slightly now, as with the boost leak sorted, the car seems to be over boosting and holding back around 3200-3700rpm can feel it hesitating

OVER £1200+ FOR A UNIVERSAL INTERCOOLER???????

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyXTurd View Post
    OVER £1200+ FOR A UNIVERSAL INTERCOOLER???????
    dont panic am not mental, it was £120, companies usually add a few 00's to the price of an item if they run out of stock. it saves them removing the add and having to redo it again, they just keep editing them which is better for them lol.

if the intercooler was that price i would have had to, go into my room lock the door switch the tv on put it on channel 4, watch some Frazier and re-evaluate my life lol

17. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast