Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Progress thread input

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  BenSRG 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 · (Edited)
defo lower I did my 93 last year and the handleing is much better, but im still running the 17's. Next on my wish list is some wheels, personaly dont like spoilers, but id get all your lights done in the SPi Vision/Headlight Tint/Fly Eye

You got any better pics of your wheels? Also what other wheels can you get that fit the SAAB model before yours using the wobble bolt bud?

#4 ·
Like those wheels Ben I knew they were going to look like the dogs winkey !
As far as spoiler I would go for a small boot spiler ( as the original saab type ) don't want one of those multi angle multi fitment f1 types that make you car look like a shopping trolley .
Don't know about lowering , to me the stance looks perfect , could always go for updated springs shocks bearings and all the links , but it's down to the individual.
I did it once on a vectra B SRI trying to make it look like a GSI wheels an all
Looked the part but found the ride use to make my false teeth rattle !
As it is it looks right now it looks fantastic even the subtle tits on the windows !

#10 ·
Cheers bud, you got me looking for new rims now, do you know what car they are for originaly? ie audi vw as I take it we need to  get ones with a bigger bore than 65.1 and then use the spigot. <br>Keep at them about the chip - if you paid card contact your car/bank and ask for assistance ive just recently got £178.00 back via a charge back after a 6 month dispute with a manufacturer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.