Votes: 41 21.6%
  • 46-55

Votes: 34 17.9%
  • 56+

Votes: 46 24.2%

Average age of users

25K views 47 replies 27 participants last post by  ulyssesmeads 
#1 ·
Right then we were just wondering what the average age of the users are.

#18 · (Edited)
i bought my first one at the age of 21 just left uni and landed a decent steady job so i thought i would splash out and buy a 12 month old 2005 93 1.8t vector sport saloon, im 28 now

#20 ·
Collected my second 9-3 today. First one was a 2003 2.0t Vector Sport when I was 24. I sold it after about 8 months of ownership as the now wife was due with our first born and gave up work, so with a large (at the time for me) mortgage, I couldn't afford to run it. I'm now 31 and just bought another although in 1.9 TID (120) flavour. Ironically our second child is 8 weeks old now! To be honest its mainly for the wife as I cycle to work, and have a VW Corrado VR6 Storm as my weekend toy! I honestly loved the first, and always had a hankering for another! Glad we took the plunge, although DMF may be on its way......................

#23 ·
that does seem to be the general rep that Saab have to the public, i got a few comments from friends when i bought my first one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.