Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Best replacement wiper blades?

Tags
blades wiper
26K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  eldiablo 
#1 ·
What are other peopleusing? I've been using trico neoformbeam blades for years and they're awesome. Anyway, before I go out andbuy more neoforms, was wondering if there was anything brand new out there inthe last year that are notable and I should take a look at? I gotta buy newwipers for all 4 vehicles before winter!!

#6 ·
SAAB 9-3 SE 2.0t LPT

Hi all, would anyone recommend a spoiler on the driver's side wiper? Also, the rear window wiper - I don't suppose this would need a spoiler? In general I have always bought recognised brands and disregarded the cost because good money buys quality. Now, eBay prices for these items allow quality goods at cheap prices and so I am thinking of going with the Bosch Super Plus Wiper Blades. Any comments for a long awaited original SAAB 9-3 proud owner? Thanks.

#8 ·
I've had bad luck with the chinese knockoffs available on eBay in the USA. They look the same but I don't think they put a dime into engineering them. I'm probably going to stick with the NeoForms mentioned previously...I was basically asking if anything brand new has come out in the last year and I'm guessing not. So...stick with what I know works!! Thanks though!!

#9 ·
ebay flat blade types - wish I'd started using them earlier. Brialliant. Silent, good looking, wipe better than the originals, no stuttering. Best replacement blades i've ever put on any car. Quite how bosche and co. manage to still sell old type blades at the prices they do I have no idea!

#10 ·
Sorry about the delayed response but I'm cleaning out old unread email today and came across this conversation...

I ended up sticking with the trico neoforms because they've worked excellent for me and really its clear that there's nothing brand new out there worth looking at. Again, I got them for all of my vehicles and they are super smooth and quiet. I highly recommend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.