Aux Input

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Thread: Aux Input

I've got a 2008 Conv, with an Aux in socket on the dash.
    I want to use my Sony Ericsson phone as an MP3 player, so I bought leads to connect the two.
    But I couldn't here any sound, so I turned the volume up (on the phone, then the radio) and could hear the music, but not very loud.
    I then did something like unplug the lead, or switch from Aux to Radio:- I can't really remember as I was too busy messing myself due to the blast of sound from the Radio at very high volume.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Cheers,
    Mark

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Try turning the mp3 player volume to MAX!!! (if you havent tried this already)

"Try turning the mp3 player volume to MAX!!! (if you havent tried this already)"

...First thing I did.

From playing around with amplifiers when I was a kid, the level of volume coming out reminds me of when you haven't got a proper connection, and its just a bit of sound leaking down the Earth wire.

The blast of loudness you inevitably get when you then switch to Radio is completely unacceptable.

Mark

5. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements