WANTED Bosch Distributor 900T 16v Vert 1987?

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Thread: WANTED Bosch Distributor 900T 16v Vert 1987?

I am in need of a Dizzy for my 900T 16v Convertable 1987 the part number on the side is 0 237 507 007 if anyone can help?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Hello, i may have a couple of these will check out the part no tommorow, iyou can call me on 07713860941 rob.

Hi Rob
    Sorry been really busy, did you manage to find one? Let me know on here if you have, promise to check everyday! Also do you have a peice of the loom with the oval plug that plugs in to the Hall sensor on the side of the dizzy that I could splice in? If you have I will give you a call.
    Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, I did find one but the last three digits were different, it dit come of a t16, 88/89 model year don"t know if it makes any difference, will have another look as its back in the garage will also see if theres a piece of loom, all the best rob.

Hi Rob, thanks for looking, I think it will fit so long as it has an oval plug socket on the side pointing towards the front of the car when in the fitted position, the only difference will be the rotor arm shaft size. The plug part of the loom obviously needs to fit the distributor, many of them have a rectangular plug and socket but don't fit this particular year model to my knowledge. Let me know at your leisure and let me know how much you would want for the bits if you have them.
    Best regards and thanks for your help
    Steve

Hello Steve, had another look and the loom socket is more rectangular than oval with three pins, also have a spare loom with plug, I also have a couple of 8v dizzys the loom socket on them is oval, are you sure your car is 16v, if you let me have your email I can send you a couple of pictures, all the best rob.

Hi again Rob
    It is definately a 16v, it is the original dizzy too. My email is [email protected] if you have the time to send me a pic! Perhaps you could let me know the number on the side too. Many thanks for taking the time to help me.
    Best regards
    Steve

9. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements