Croft track day

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

Thread: Croft track day

Croft track day

Hi all went to croft today just to spectate and took some photos with digi camera not brilliant but ive posted them on saab photos for ya all to look at.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Re: Croft track day

Cheerds TB

Hey, didn't see you there mate. Did you bring your 9000?

Yeah but just spectating look out for ny reg plate everyone i know says its suits me it is P*** TWT

Like it! My bro saw you the other day as your 9000 is the same as his, I can't remember where it was though!

That red 99T you took a photo of is mine, and has my fat backside getting out of it

Saabisti

Rapresslesy nice to meet you on the day, photo number 50620032 is now my desktop background (but I may be biased )! Good luck in your hunt for a "good un"

Nice to know im not the only saab owner who uses this site in this area feel a bit young for owning a saab as im only 26 but looks like its here to stay for quite a while as just found out yesterday my girlfriend is pregnant. Ideal (racing) family car to keep!

I got my first SAAB at 23......

After having passed my test in one of the first Combi-coupes in 1977.....

Oh God - sad city.....

I had my first Saab at 20, a 9000CSE LPT with BSR stage 1 ECU, sold that and now have the 99T

[ QUOTE ]
    I got my first SAAB at...

[/ QUOTE ]

...47. In my 20s I had a succession of 205GTis and a Lotus Sunbeam for Rallies. Happy days!

Did i just see you earlier doing a lap round the village via the back roads?

Toonman,
    Which Motor club?
    TB

Went to south shields for a drive out last night cant belive how many people dont know what car the saab is when they hear the dump valve they all look as much as to say what the hell is that thing? Especially all the younger people driving round in their modded corsa's etc. Glad to be different from the norm and have something that nobody expects to have some

[ QUOTE ]
    Did i just see you earlier doing a lap round the village via the back roads?

[/ QUOTE ]

Rap

If you're asking me, I'm afraid it wasn't. I live about 25 miles from you, nearer Darlington.

[ QUOTE ]
    Motor CLub

[/ QUOTE ]

TB

I'm no longer in one, but when I competed, I was in Northallerton and District (Team NAC) and University of Stirling MC. I was also in the non RAC affiliated, Team Worsall, which was just a group of friends. I suppose technically I'm still in Stirling as I was made an honourary member when I graduated. That was a long time ago though...

Cheers

17. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements