Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

David! Fisher

Tags
david fisher
8K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  mark e 
#1 ·
It is with great sadness that i announce that David! founder of UKSaabs took his life on Monday evening.
He loved all things Saab and would go out of his way to help others sometimes travelling hundreds of miles - nothing was too much trouble for David.
He will be sadly missed.
To a fellow Saabnut and friend,
Rest in Peace David.

Peter.

#2 ·
David! was a founder of www.uksaabs.co.uk and helped us with the promotion of our last trackday.

A friend of Saabscene and all owners of Saab, David was an enthusiastic and competent individual who used to take the mickey out of me for not tackling jobs on my car. With his brand of encouragement he spurred me on to actually work on my car myself rather than just taking it to the garage.

David! will be missed. No words can adequately describe our feelings on hearing this tragic news, and none can alleviate the pain of his loss for his family and close friends. Our thoughts are with them at this difficult time.

Here is David! when I met him for lunch earlier this summer. This is how I'll remember him.

#4 ·
I read this very sad news on UKSaabs earlier today. I met David only once and very recently. He came to my house (we live relatively near to each other)to help with a minor problem on my car. My impression was of a person who loved and enjoyed what he was doing. Please go to UKSaabs to read the messages for him. It is the least we can do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.