Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi, I recently acquired my 93 with a misfiring engine. Turns out it was the Denso plugs installed by previous owner. After replacing the plugs and the cracked coils, the car has developed another issue.. it has decided it doesn't like the 5th gear very much and spits it out after a short while...
  2. General Saab Discussions
    Hi, so i drive a 2007mod 9-3 1.9tid. I have a problem where my park heater turns itself off after a few seconds.. Just started doing this recently, worked fine a week ago Anyone knows what might be the problem?
  3. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi, Thanks for having me here, I have been a great Saab enthusiast and recently I found an affordable one Saab 9-3 used car in California I am someone who “looks before they leap” so I am researching this vehicle to ensure it is in good shape before buying. They are asking for the price of...
  4. Saabscene: Performance
    Okay so i’m assuming i can do a rebuild with all cobalt internals right? like parts from zzp? i just have to use OE electrical parts to communicate with ECU properly? if i’m wrong please correct me. Will be doing rebuild of my engine soon hopefully!
  5. General Saab Discussions
    Just found emblems for my Saab and I wonder if the 9-5og and 9-3og emblems will fit to my 97’ Saab 9000 Anniversary. I need them for front and back. For me they look the same but i rathered to ask someone more knowledgeable so here I am. Thanks in advance.
  6. Classic Saab 9-3/GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    Just wanted to know how low can I go in regards to springs? Shocks will changed all round to bilstein b8s. I know the figures below are based on standard suspension, Aero already sits slightly lower (10mm lower compared to normal suspension) H&R Springs - 40mm Maptun Springs - 35mm Eibach -...
  7. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi all, New here, hoping for some help. The car is a 2005 9.3 SportCombi 1.9 TiD (150hp). Today my 9-3 started smoking a darker colour smoke (or even bluish) from the exhaust, which it has never done before. When I came to my destination, the engine was running rough, with a strange rithm. I...
  8. General Saab Discussions
    Saab 93 linear 1.9 TiD Was driving this morning with poor weather conditions (pissing it down) went over a metal plate on motorway (60mph) Instant TCS warning Followed by ABS. About 500M further lost power steering and almost every light on dash lit up. Now car will not start on key , however...
  9. General Saab Discussions
    Hey, I've been driving my car and it's been going great. Until the other night when I tried to get in my car. I locked it and than unlocked it, opened the door and the alarm went off. Since than my car hasn't been able to start and I've looked everywhere for a new key fob battery 625A and a...
  10. General Saab Discussions
    Hey fellow Saab lovers, I have a question as me and my mechanic are completely stumped as to what is wrong with my 2011 9-3 linear Biopower...Last week had my thermostat replaced as it was stuck open, engine light was on...coolant was gushing out the expansion tank and all over the ground, once...
  11. General Saab Discussions
    Hey, does anyone have any thoughts on a 2008 SAAB 9-3 V6 Turbo Aero saloon. Thanks in advance.
  12. Help, Advice, Saabs and Motoring
    Hi guys my 08 saab 93 ttid 180 failed its mot tonight with terrible idle hunting and smoke but only when it gets up to around 45 degrees runs beautifully when cold iv tried everything carbon clean forced regens nothings worked no fault codes nothing would really appreciate any help and advice as...
  13. Current model range, FOR SALE and WANTED
    Saab 9-5 Aero (HOT) 2290cc, October 2005, Petrol, Auto, 52286 Miles Low mileage 52286, one senior owner from new (2005 ex-showroom purchased with 83 miles on clock). Located Abingdon, Oxon. £1500 Well maintained, Low mileage, not been abused or raced, serviced as required...
  14. New Member Introductions.
    Hi, My name is Mick, I have just bought my 3rd but newest Saab. Have had lots of troubles, but mechanicaly it is now not going any faster than 20 mph, anyone any ideas on what it could be.?
  15. New Member Introductions.
    Helllo, I have found this brown connector around the power steering pump. Can any one please tell me where sould I conect it? It may have something to do with the Cruise Control (this CC was working intermitent and now it is not working at all) Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving v
  16. New Member Introductions.
    Hello I was originally on saabscene a while back but since forgotten user information or perhaps never had an account, just saw the threads. I currently own a 2007 saab 93 thats pushing 140k miles. It's bee really reliable and gets me through the tough New England weather. Looking forward to...
  17. New Member Introductions.
    Hi All, Been looking around for months for a nice, late 2.0T convertible and found it earlier this week. Only 220 miles away. 72k miles and very tidy. All seasons rubber going on on Tuesday then all I need is a wind deflector so that SWMBO will go in it top down. She thinks I'm mad. Live...
  18. New Member Introductions.
    Just joined. a very disappointed UK Saab owner - saab is no more.:mad: Have owned some 5 Saab's - latest being a 93X ttid - great car. I have some wheels and tyres to dispose of and will be posting them soon
  19. New Member Introductions.
    Hi all, I’m Barry, a new Saab owner. I bought my first Saab, an 04 9-3, as a first car for my daughter. It was small, cheap and safe. Perfect. The problem was my wife liked driving it. Fast forward a year and I now have two, the original plus an 05 ragtop. From my point of view, after buying a...
  20. New Member Introductions.
    Hi all I am a proud owner of a dark grey and light grey roof convertible. A 2010 1.9tid. I am living in Redditch which is near Stratford upon Avon in England. Russ
1-20 of 500 Results