Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-18 of 500 Results
  1. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    I found a 2007 saab 9-3aero(2.8 v6) for $2000usd with 200k miles. Is this too high of mileage and will it just become a money pit? I’ve seen posts about these burning coilpacks, overheating etc. I can do the maintenance my self. Is there anything to worry about other than that especially with...
  2. Saab Parts / Accessories, FOR SALE and WANTED
    Hi All - I sold my 9-3 a few years ago. While I really miss the car, I am finally getting around to selling these front and rear Aero seats. Seats function as intended. They are in very good condition, and need only a good cleaning/conditioning. Asking $200 OBO. Seats are located in...
  3. Saabscene: Performance
    https://www.youtube.com.jh
  4. New Member Introductions.
    Hi My name is George and i have a 2000 Stage 5+ 9-5 Aero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOHbcGv-i40
  5. Current model range, FOR SALE and WANTED
    Saab 9-5 Aero (HOT) 2290cc, October 2005, Petrol, Auto, 52286 Miles Low mileage 52286, one senior owner from new (2005 ex-showroom purchased with 83 miles on clock). Located Abingdon, Oxon. £1500 Well maintained, Low mileage, not been abused or raced, serviced as required...
  6. New Member Introductions.
    I have Saab aero 2.3l 2007 . When the motor is cold the car is very alive and perform the turbo boost reaches the red area easily, but after about 20 mins of drive with normal motor temp the performance dropping down significantly and the boost is not reaching the red area at all . Any ideas ...
  7. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    I am having problems with a leak on my 9.3. I have just replaced one of the heater hoses after seeing a leak. Everything i have put back on is dry. So i top it all up... squeeze the hoses to help get any trapped air out of the system... then drive for circa 3 to 4 miles and the coolant warning...
  8. New Member Introductions.
    I am having problems with a leak on my 9.3. I have just replaced one of the heater hoses after seeing a leak. Everything i have put back on is dry. So i top it all up... squeeze the hoses to help get any trapped air out of the system... then drive for circa 3 to 4 miles and the coolant...
  9. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hello Saab family, I currently drive a 2004 arc sedan and am from SF bay area. CA. Ive had this car for a little over 2 years and love it. Ok, so I volunteered to help a friend change the spark plugs on a 2008 aero. Everything was fine until #5 when I broke the hard plastic spout piece on the...
  10. New Member Introductions.
    Hello all! Wanted to make an intro. We are first time owners of a SAAB and have done so with the acquisition of a nice 2000 9-5 Aero 5-speed manual wagon. Purchased to be a winter car and so I'll be going through it sorting some items before it gets pressed into daily duty. Currently has 208K...
  11. Current model range, FOR SALE and WANTED
    * * * SOLD * * * Our much loved Saab 9-3 Aero Sportwagon is for sale. 2006 (56). Private sale. Fusion Blue with Ivory full leather interior. 124k miles. New MOT. Electric windows and mirrors. Auto dipping interior rear view mirror. Heated rear screen. HID Headlamps with power wash. Auto lights...
  12. New Member Introductions.
    Hi there , I live in North Yorkshire just joined Saab Scene A year ago I inherited a 2002 Saab 9-5 Aero so working through the issues, I post a separate note later Thanks Edward
  13. New Member Introductions.
    Hello Everyone, My 2007 Aero Convertable's rear view mirror is losing it's silvering around the edge, and whilst this doesn't effect the view rearwards clarity wise, it does look a bit tatty. Recently I had cause to visit a SAAB recycler for a battery cover and found Auto dimming mirrors of the...
  14. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi all Incredibly I had the ECU stolen from my 2007 SAAB 9-3 2.0T Aero convertible. I have sourced a replacement ECU that I believe is correct, however my local SAAB expert cannot get past the security on the new ECU to clear it out and then marry it to my car. He has the genuine Tech 2 and...
  15. New Member Introductions.
    Hi all, haven't got a Saab yet but will be looking at getting a 9-3 2.8 around 2006 year. My question is anything common on these to look out for or pay attention to when viewing? Also what are parts like to source in UK? Many thanks, Jake!
  16. Current model range, FOR SALE and WANTED
    Hi all well I have decided to part ways with my 2004 Saab 9-3 aero 40000 miles auto in very good condition. The car has plate S44B DA which is going with the car. Good points very good condition. MOT till aug. 40000 miles. Just serviced inc auto box oil (Pembury autos). New bembo rear brake...
  17. New Member Introductions.
    Greetings Saab pilots. Looking for the classic 900 community.
  18. Classic Saab 9-5 (1997 - 2009)
    Dear Fellows, I have got the following error codes P1312 & 1334 when I crank the engine to get the car started. The problem does not appear on a continuous basis but after a 4th to 5th time I try to get the engine started. Recently, I changed the spark plugs with new ones but the problem...
1-18 of 500 Results