Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-19 of 338 Results
  1. New Member Introductions.
    Hi all, I am new to this forum and hoping someone can help me out. I have recently purchased a 2002 9-3 Aero convertible. The drivers electric window has developed a fault. The window goes up but will not go down. I can push the window down and when I press the button it still goes back up fine...
  2. Classic Saab 900 (1979 - 1993)
    I'm having a lot of trouble fitting a new window scraper to the door. The rubber won't lie flat along the glass letting rain in. I think the problem is that the rail onto which the rubber scraper is fitted has become bent. Does anyone know where I can get a new one? it would be difficult to get...
  3. Help, Advice, Saabs and Motoring
    I bought some green rollers on line but they are rubbish and dont revolve properly and then shattered when I pushed in the lock pin Can anyone recommend an online source of quality rollers? I am in the UK Thanks N
  4. Help, Advice, Saabs and Motoring
    hi all its my first post so please be gentle I have a 2005 9-3 saab convertible front windows wont work rear ok when operating the roof the windows go down and stay down will not go up, will only go up when shutting the hood, please give me a few pointers of where to start thanks guys
  5. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi all, I have a 2005 1.8T Vector convertible and the drivers side window has stopped working. If I put the roof down and keep the roof button depressed then all Windows including the drivers window will fully open. Same again when the roof is closed and you hold the button, full closure is...
  6. Classic Saab 9-5 (1997 - 2009)
    Hi I know this a classic problem and I have replaced the green rollers when one broke a few years ago However now the same driver (RHS) window has gone down but wont come up. I have had the door apart and the green wheels are fine but even with the window disconnected from them, the scissors...
  7. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi everyone,I have this strange problem on saab 93 year 2004 2.2 tid vector sport fully equiped. Left side drivers side that is window is doing (or not doing) the following: 1.Once pressed down window goes down fine. 2.Once pressed up nope you need to hold it up all the way. 3.There is no pinch...
  8. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi everyone, I have this strange problem on saab 93 year 2004 2.2 tid vector sport fully equiped. Left side drivers side that is window is doing (or not doing) the following: 1.Once pressed down window goes down fine. 2.Once pressed up nope you need to hold it up all the way. 3.There is no pinch...
  9. Classic Saab 9-3/GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    Does anyone know the part number or item description for the rear window outer seal/moulding as the rubber strip on mine is starting to break away from the moulding. Ideally for the passenger side but would replace both. I have searched the net and failed so any help would be appreciated...
  10. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi guys. The back window rubber seals on my 8 year 9-3 are peeling off, as a result of extremely hot summers and cold winters without a garage. At this point I can already see bits of metal exposed, but without leaks of any kind. Both my dealer and an independent dealer suggested me to...
  11. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi guys, Today the passenger window was playing up. When pressing the up botton the window would go halfway and the go down. Window does not stop also on pressing of button. Just goes up and down etc...opposite to what you want... And vice versa. Having had my bro in law look at it for 1min...
  12. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    As above has anyone got any suggestions, I can feel the click so I do not think it is the switch. The initial anti pinch fix was done by myself by reconnecting the cable link on the inside of the door. Thanks
  13. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    My door lock button has completely quit functioning. And now, sometimes the driver's window will not work, making the use of drive-up services risky. :crazy: Fuse? Wear and tear? I would appreciate any ideas from anybody. Thanks in advance! I have a '06 9-3 Sedan, 5-speed manual
  14. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Where can i get a replacement or is there a way to clean them, its if there no pressure on the last one (drivers side) the other 2 have plenty of pressure sparying water on the window Any ideas or where to buy...?
  15. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Passenger side electric window has stopped working. Before I launch into taking the door panel off, is there something obvious I need to check. I can hear a relay clicking in the door when I use either the passenger or drivers side window switch. I've also checked fuses 5,8 and 15 which are...
  16. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi to all, new to Saab ownership. I have a problem with my front passenger electric window......it just doesn't work! I've checked all the fuses for the door modules etc and all seem good, has anybody any ideas what could be causing this? sorry if this is somewhere in another tread as all I can...
  17. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Been told this is a pinch protection problem.... Do not fancy disconecting battery....! Been told to pull fuse 5...? Then recalibrate windows...? My question is what does pulling fuse 5 do? And how do i recalibrate window or windows afterwards...? Many thanks in advance
  18. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi All, My window wipers on my 2007 93 stop about half way through a cycle (at about 45 degrees). A local shop said that the window wiper motor needs to be replaced. They can get one for about $175 (taxes included) but they're out of stock for a while. I was just wondering if anyone here has...
  19. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Can anyone advise me? 2007 9-3 TiD Sportwagon Anniversary. All the electric windows work with one shot down and up, apart from the driver's window, which won't go up with one shot but goes down OK. Is this how it's meant to be or am I missing something? Cheers.
1-19 of 338 Results