Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. Classic Saab 9-5 (1997 - 2009)
    Hi all,. 2002 95 6cyl wagon 2 questionsWhat is the small motor sound after ignition off for about 30 SEC's, mine has gotten a bit raspy later and might need replacing after 17 yrs of valiant duty. 2nd: just got a tech 2, love it, 'bout pd for itself already w 3 radio resets. I tripped onto a...
  2. Classic Saab 9-5 (1997 - 2009)
    Hi everybody! My solenoid problem is solved (autom. transmission) but i have the new problem with my 9-5 (1999 2.3 Hirsch. When I switch on the ignition, the car is shut down prompt. If I open out the throttle in paralell with the ignition, the engine starts work. The spark plugs were checked...
  3. Saab 9000 (1984 - 1998)
    Hello All, I know that I am supposed to wait awhile after parking my car before I shut it off to allow the turbo to cool down. What I don't know is how long? Can anyone shed some light on this? Don't want the turbo melting in the driveway!! Thanks, John
  4. Saab 9000 (1984 - 1998)
    Hello All, I know that I am supposed to wait awhile after parking my car before I shut it off to allow the turbo to cool down. What I don't know is how long? Can anyone shed some light on this? Don't want the turbo melting in the driveway!! Thanks, John
1-4 of 4 Results