Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-9 of 14 Results
  1. Saab News
    Get community news and updates in your Facebook feed. See posts from around the forum you may have missed and keep up with your favourite community. Like SaabScene.com on Facebook!
  2. News/Current events
    There may be no such thing as a free lunch, but there sure is a free trip to the SEMA Show in Las Vegas up for grabs! So what IS the catch? Like CarCrushing.com on Facebook it's that simple. Once you do you'll start seeing some of the wackiest, wildest and most fun car photos, videos and...
  3. General Saab Discussions
    https://www.facebook.com/z19dthtuningandbanter there is a new fb group for diesel variants where anything goes banter or post wise sick of jumped up mods on fb ruling the roost no pun intended so hopefully get some good members and get it off the ground :) keep posting on SS though :) cheers
  4. General Saab Discussions
    any of you guys have one?
  5. General Saab Discussions
    Hi People I'm not trying to drive people away from the forum, but I have being a member of a Facebook saab 900 group and found it fun and easy to access. The group is more international but always great to talk or see people projects, I've decided to make a local saab Essex group for people...
  6. CARiD.com
    I want to remind everyone that we have our own Facebook Channel. It's a place for car enthusiasts to gather together and discuss car modifications, different projects and just have some fun)) No matter what vehicle you have - a sports car, a big lifted truck or small Mini, if you like...
  7. Saab News
    <div align="center"> Saab has created a Facebook page that allows fans of the Swedish meatball to create their own Saab-related page banners, and some may be chosen by Saab to run on AOL, MSN, the New York Times, and Wired, among other influential websites. Created by McCann Worldgroup...
  8. Saab News
    <div align="center"> In an effort to convince Saab to move ahead with plans to build a new small car, a Facebook group calling itself Saab91 Support Group, has released some compelling renderings that are sure to spark discussion. Rather than the rumored 92 badge, this group suggests the 91 –...
  9. Saab 99, 90 (1969 - 1984)
    Hello all, I have created a facebook group for Saab 99 owners. If you 've not seen facebook please have a look. Its a great way of keeping in touch and is dead easy to use! Facebook 99 link Hope to see you there Gary
1-9 of 14 Results