Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-10 of 40 Results
  1. Bosch Automotive Catalog
    Using these searches you will find the Bosch part No. you require or if there is an updated/alternative part No. for your vehicle. Search for a part by vehicle....... http://www.bosch-automotive-catalog.com/en/vehicle-search Search for an already Bosch part No. or External/Other part No...
  2. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi all I just joined this forum to try get help with this below problem that now have taken up 2 weeks time and is still there. It started out with intermittend smoking from the exhaust system - and i mean really SMOKE. Well finally it got constant and was also (blue smoke) related to using...
  3. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Crickey, second post of the day already. I have a 2.8T Aero estate auto (MY 2005) and have enjoyed my time with the car which has been 20 months now. Thought I have had a few things to do on the car it has generally been thoroughly reliable. It is a standard Aero for no Hirsch upgrades. I love...
  4. Classic Saab 9-3/GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    Hello everyone! First post, though I have used the site a few times before. I performed a search on the forum but still need help: I have an '01 9-3 that I need new keys for. I previously had one all-in-one key which started the car fine, untill it was damaged. I have another transponder key...
  5. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi everyone, I am new to the Saab scene- bought my 2004 9-3 aero in Jan- got to love the post xmas lull in car sales and the credit crunch for eager beaver salesmen who are desparate to sell cars and will drop prices for you. Anyway, I had a rattle which sounded like it was coming from inside...
  6. Classic Saab 9-5 (1997 - 2009)
    Evening all, Firstly - thanks for all the great info that you guys have provided so quickly! Still looking for an MY03+ Aero manual Estate - saw another one this weekend that raised a few questions: 1. What are the service intervals for the Aero? NedLudd provided this link...
  7. Saab 9000 (1984 - 1998)
    Does anyone know of a copy of the owners manual for download as now I'm getting quite fond of my 9000 I would really like to know how Saab wants me to push all buttons etc. :)
  8. Saab 9000 (1984 - 1998)
    as you may know, we have two of these fine beasts but i am on the hunt for more guts. i am used to 320bhp from my 555 sti rally impreza among others that i have imported. i would dearly like to see some performance from these barges we have. we love them but i got my ass handed to me on a plate...
  9. Saab 9000 (1984 - 1998)
    I've searched online for a while now and I can't seem to find an air mass meter for the 1990 9000S (non-turbo) anywhere, it seems to be an odd year in other parts searches, and it seems like this isn't any different. I could only find used ones on ebay, but i would prefer new or re-manned...
  10. Saab 9000 (1984 - 1998)
    About 5 years ago i remember seeing an in car video of an Aero going round the outside of a Black Ferrari and then chasing down a 911 on a track day, seem to remember it was Bill J and it was at goodwood Does anyone else remember this Video and does anyone have a copy - wanted to show some of...
1-10 of 40 Results