Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-10 of 36 Results
  1. Saab Recommendations
    Hey everyone, it's Trevor. As the owner of a 'classic' '93 Saab 900, I know that finding parts is challenging, to say the least. So whenever I come across some info. that may be useful...to anyone, I like to share it with others. This past weekend, I was searching online for auto parts...
  2. CARiD.com
    CARiD is thankful for all members of the Police Force, Ambulance Service and Fire Service for the dedication that keeps our communities safe every day, and cared for after accidents and disasters. We know that Police, Firefighters and Emergency Medical Technicians rely on their personal vehicles...
  3. CARiD.com
    If you are looking to get a good deal on accessories or performance parts for your vehicle – it's the right time to check www.carid.com! We salute our troops with an exclusive discount for their service and dedication to defending our freedom! We welcome all Active Duty members, Reserves...
  4. CARiD.com
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9WF6j7Y_0
  5. CARiD.com
    CARiD is not only a good place to buy custom and replacement parts & accessories for your vehicle, it is a community of car enthusiasts from all over the world sharing their experience and car building ideas. YouTube is one of those social media playgrounds we use, to inform you on our new...
  6. Saab Parts / Accessories, FOR SALE and WANTED
    Hi all am looking to have tints applied to my car and am looking for a group discount if anyone is interested rear windows only any grade of tint for £100.00 with fronts light smoke (not legal) for £130.00 PM if you are interested. Garage is located in Stevenage Hertfordshire availability as...
  7. Miscellaneous, FOR SALE and WANTED
    Our apartment in Bad Ischl, a small spa town in the heart of the beautiful Austrian Salzkammergut is now available for holiday rental. Less than an hour from the middle of Salzburg, and the same distance from Salzburg airport, it's in an ideal location for exploring the area whether you want to...
  8. Saabscene: Performance
    Hirsch are offering a 30% reduction on 02-06 model year cars. My 07 1.8t estate is actually a 2006 so when I checked my VIN I qualify which is great, what sort of prices can I expect when ringing around over the next few days ? Thanks
  9. CARiD.com
    We finally got some official discounts for our forums members. Feel free to use "FORUMS" as a 10% Discount Coupon Code when shopping for Saab Accessories on our site. This coupon will work for most of the products on www.CARiD.com except for manufacturers that have strict MAP policies such as...
  10. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    got a letter today from my local saab dealer in malden, they are basically knocking just over 10K off the list price. so for example a 29k car is now just under 19K. Must admit if i did have 19K burning a hole in my pocket (which i don't) i could feel tempted. I mean 10K saab must really be in...
1-10 of 36 Results