Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-20 of 66 Results
  1. Saabscene: Performance
    Hi all I need a bit of advice. I have a friend who is selling some lowering springs. However the springs are for a vauxhall insignia tourer. I have a saab 9 3 2.8 v6 on a 56 plate. I have been told these may well fit my car. Does anybody know if this is correct?? Thanks in advance
  2. Current model range, FOR SALE and WANTED
    Bilstein/Maptun Lowering Suspension Kit, Saab 9-3 Sport 03-11 2 x Front Bilstein B8 Shock Absorbers 2 x Rear Bilstein B8 Shock Absorbers 4 x Maptun Lowering Springs This is the Neo Brothers kit, that I bought for my Sportwagon, but never got around to fitting. Costs £538.80 bargain at £440...
  3. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    I'm about to lower my 03 9-3 onto H&R springs and KYB struts.... I own most tools already and own an impact wrench but I'm wondering if a spring compressor is necessary and if there are any other tips to lowering this car?..... I have put coils into a vw jetta before but never this car, I am...
  4. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi Folks, I am after info regarding lowering the 9-3 Aero T Convertible, I have seen other 9-3 Aeros lowered on Vectra Springs (-60mm) and am looking at going down this root myself, the -40mm saab springs (which seem like the lowest off the shelf items for the saabs) will only drop mine -20mm...
  5. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    hi all just become the owner of an 04 plate 2.0 litre 150 bhp vector convertible had a few issues the airbag light staying on that was the sensor on the drivers side seat rail had been broken of so fixed that engine managment light was extinguished after disconecting battery for 30 mins have to...
  6. Saabscene: Performance
    hi new to this site got saab 9-3 convertible 2002 turbo wanted know best way lower it about what other saab springs fit cheers
  7. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Where's the best place to get lowering springs for a Saab diesel
  8. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi all thinking of lowering my saab 93 19 tid 05plate, just wondered what's best coilovers or springs, also how much should I go any ideas??????
  9. Saab Parts / Accessories, FOR SALE and WANTED
    Hi guys Anyone selling any lowering springs, or were is best as don't fancy getting ripped Cheers Simon
  10. Saabscene: Performance
    Hi, I'm needing to replace the head on my 1999 9-3 T5. (leaky valves, too many bodged exhaust studs) I have an excellent head from a B204, which I know the history of, but has a scrape on the surface, so will need a skim (again). So, I'm looking at ways to reduce the compression ratio back...
  11. Help, Advice, Saabs and Motoring
    Has anyone put H & R progressive springs which lowers the vehicle about 1", am considering this to get a better profile, any recommendations ?? Robert
  12. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hello, Im sure this on the forum a million times yet I couldnt find one solid answer. I'll keep it simple...... best way to lower a 2006 2.0T 9-3 daily driver. I have owned and lowered the following 95 civic, Neuspeed springs, camber kits HUGE drop, loved it. 96 Trans Am, Eibach pro-kit...
  13. Saab Forecourt
    So my front springs snapped recently and had them changed, the "sports" springs were ordered and I was told that they would not fit so was reordered to normal springs. I know someone with exactly the same car as mine but is a 2004 model, It is definitely lower at the front on his. I'm thinking...
  14. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Its been a while and probably 30,000 miles of trouble free motoring, however - SAAB 9-3 1.9Tdi Vector Sport '56 plate Getting an intermittent fault on dash telling me the rear left brake bulb has failed. I've replaced it and still get the intermittent fault... any ideas? also, My aircon was...
  15. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    where is the best place buy lowering springs for my v6 turbo?
  16. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Evening all great forum, been 6 years since our last 9-3 cab and the the wife really missed it so last weekend the family bus went and we picked up our nice shiny Black 9-3 Vector cab on a 55 plate. Anyway on with the post, looking to drop the ride height a little nothing mad, and wondered if...
  17. Saabscene: Performance
    Hi, I've been talking with Eibach for the last few days asking them to get their lowering springs back into production for the Saab 9000. They're willing to do a limited run if they can get a minimum of 50 orders. Price will be: £110.64, with £11.10 carriage. If you are interested could you PM...
  18. Classic Saab 9-3/GM900 (1994 - 2002)/Conv ( -2003)
    Thinking of lowering suspension by about 35mm. Looked at Koni kits (springs + adjustable dampers), but bit pricey. Can I get away with just buying some lowering kit springs? Thanks
  19. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi, my roof goes down in 3 stages (it actually stops and i have to let go switch then flick back on) and goes back up in one motion. Dont think this is normal, any ideas. Thanks.
  20. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi. 2008 1.9tid Vector Auto My passenger side front electric windows will not go down. There is no noise from the door, all that happens when the button is pusghed is the interior lights dim slightly. As the lights dim I guess the motor is taking its power okay, but not transfering it to...
1-20 of 66 Results