Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-19 of 500 Results
  1. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hello, i have problem with my ttid 180. One day i was driving and suddenly the power drop off. The limited performance showed up. But i was still able to drive home. The P2279 showed up. I checked every valve and rubber hose. Everything seemed fine. I deleted the error via obd and my car wont...
  2. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hello, first post here I bought a 93 TTID 2008 about a month ago with no dpf and a stage one map, needed MOT so i put a dpf on and removed the stage one map Since removing the map the car has gone into limited performance and when at higher revs in gears 3/4/5 the turbo gauge goes down...
  3. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Conv/Combi/TurboX/AWD (2003+)
    I have this car and a fault with the DPF reported as full and performance mean to be affected No discernable performance or economy drop, but I think one sensor is faulty on the DPF. from a prior check a guy did for me, but not sure which one of 2 ? sensors Can anyone suggest which of the 2...
  4. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Update on my TTiD limited performance light coming on ( yet again ) . Got to wait until new year to be looked at. Anyone think this is just a coincidence. Every week I do an 80 mile drive down to see my dad in Dorset. Around 50 miles into the drive in exactly the same part of the M27 ( within...
  5. General Saab Discussions
    Purchased a brand new Saab 9-3 Tid in 2001. Had 18 years without any problems and part X it for 2008 Aero TTiD auto. Great car , get a lot for your money. Few niggles but nothing major. Had limited performance warning a couple times but turns out had small split in turbo hose, replaced with...
  6. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi everyone. I have a 2010 Saab 9-3 TTID Vector 180bhp and I just bought the car. I lifted up the car but can't seem to find a way to check the transmission oil level. It's different than the Z19dth engine code because there was a little window to check oil level that I can't find on the z19dtr...
  7. Help, Advice, Saabs and Motoring
    Hi guys my 08 saab 93 ttid 180 failed its mot tonight with terrible idle hunting and smoke but only when it gets up to around 45 degrees runs beautifully when cold iv tried everything carbon clean forced regens nothings worked no fault codes nothing would really appreciate any help and advice as...
  8. New Member Introductions.
    Timing belt. Was done in 2016.at about 36000.car has now done 66000.wot interval should it be next changed at. Thank u
  9. General Saab Discussions
    Hi! Can anyone help with an annoying engine management light issue. Almost every day my management light comes on and I lose turbo ability on my ttid Aero vert. P2279 is the code, oil pressure is fine,egr is clean, injectors are not leaking, and the main hose by the battery is fine as are most...
  10. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi Grateful for any advice/ pointers please? Had my 1.9 TTiD Aero from new in 2009, 75k mikes, FSH, no issues. About a year ago my job changed meaning I was closer to home - like 2 miles rather than 50 - so my motoring became very much start stop. This started to take it's toll with the DPF...
  11. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Have a small coolant leak (needs topping up about very 4000 miles) Seems to be coming from rear of engine but very difficult to see exactly where The engine block behind the starter is damp with coolant Anyone have experience of this? Inlet manifold or oil cooler ? Ive checked the EGR cooler...
  12. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi, I've been experiencing loss of power and build up of soot in my EGR and intake manifold system. Typical diesel yada-yada... Weekend before this weekend I cleaned my EGR valve. It was a complete mess, proper sootfest. The power restored for a couple of days, but I felt it started lagging...
  13. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hi,it's my first time posting on this forum so i'll do my best. Last Feb(2018) i became the proud owner of a Saab 9-3 Convertable Vector 1.9 TTID 2011 plate. This was bought from a dealer and from the start i started having problems. Noticed blue grey smelly smoke from the exhaust and high oil...
  14. New Member Introductions.
    Hi to all members. I own a Saab 9-3 2011 TTID convertable which is giving me a few headaches and emptying my bank account with DPF problems. Hoping to get some advice on the problems I've got with it.
  15. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hello have picked up a Saab with the following problem. Went into limp home mode and managed to get it home. Went to start it again and it wouldn’t start. Problem has progressed now to it won’t even crank. I can get it to crank by putting a live to the starter relay but it still won’t start.
  16. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hello folks, Happy New Year to one and all first of all. I've not been here for a while so hello to any new faces that have appeared since my last appearance, and hope everyone else is still in good health. As the title says above, i'm looking to replace my exhaust from the DPF back on my MY08...
  17. New Member Introductions.
    Hi all, here looking for info for my Saab problems, had her since new, no problems till now ?
  18. Current model range, FOR SALE and WANTED
    9-3 TTiD Aero Sold
  19. Saab 9-3 Sedan/Combi/TurboX/AWD(2003+)/Conv(2004+)
    Hello All A Newbie to this forum but not to Saabs. Over the years I've had a 99, a 900 Turbo & a 9000 both in 2.0 turbo & 2.3 High pressure Turbo. My current car is a 2008 93-TTid Vector Sportwagon. I have had it about 4 years. It had 175,000 on the clock when I bought it, & now it has over...
1-19 of 500 Results