Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Telephone interface on 2011 9.3

6K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  lizzard-t 
#1 ·
Hi Folks, I've got a strange one. The telephone connection on my 9-3 seems to have disappeared. It was there before because I've used the phone in the car but now I can't get it to show up in the SID.
Any ideas??:)

#2 ·
Hello Firemac , silly question I know but , have you scrolled through the settings menu to see if it's in there ? . Also have you turned the Bluetooth on , on your phone , and set it to pair with new device to see if it picks up the cars bluetooth? I think it should discover it as EHU .
If you have done all the above,then you could always do the old trick of disconnecting the car battery for 10 mins , ( make sure the key is not in the ignition at all ) reconnect , put each fob in ignition for 10 seconds , to recync then reset anti pinch protection on front windows , ( drives side first down, up , down up bleep then passenger side the same ) , and see if that brings it back .past that then it could be the Bluetooth module itself.

#7 ·
Yes. Disconnecting the battery re-booted the SID and the phone's back. Thanks for all the comments.

One thing: my Saab Haynes manual says that you should remove and replace Fuse 5 in the fascia fusebox after re-connecting the battery. I did that only after re-setting the elec window pinch protection system and synching the keys. Everything seems okay but I was wondering why they say to pull that fuse (apparently it is in the door controls circuit)?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.