Saabscene :: Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource - Blog Entries - Blogs

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 9-3 Viggen Stage 3- 310 HP

This my 2000 Viggen with stage 3 set up. The car has 60,000 Miles on it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]800[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	viggen asa-2048.jpg 
Views:	1118 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	800  
  2. Broken tensioner pulley 1995 Saab 9000 aero

It looks like the tensioner pulley is shot. Does anybody know of a good how to link for replacing it. Also the AC compressor does not work (leak somewhere), when I rethread the belt can I rethread without including the compressor using the same size belt?
    Many thanks in advance,
    M
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Where is Shanta/Raffi De Costa? Ran C.A.R.S in Toronto

Does anybody know what happened to Raffi aka Shanta? He used to run C.A.R.S. in Toronto. Specialized in Saabs. Or Henry, who also used to work there. I heard Raffi started up again in the Fall of 2010, but when I called in early 2011 the number no longer worked. I'm looking for his contact info.
    Thank you.
    Tags: saab, shanta, toronto Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Looking for Hirsch Steering Wheel

I am looking for a Hirsch steering wheel with the flat bottom for my '09 9-3 Aero V6. Can anyone tell me where to buy it? Called Hirsch and they said its out of stock. Picture attached. Thanks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lenkrad_inkl_Airbag.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	785  
  5. I haven't given up!!! Spread the word! unite not fight!

Is SAAB worth buying?

it has been a long time for the power of the people happened and this brand is worth uniting in! Forget the rallys! lets speak with our finger tips on the keyboard! People it is NOT dead yet and the posibilty of a buyer is very close! It has to be sold and IT JUST NEEDS US!!! the buyer needs to know that the Saab world is behind them and will buy and keep this brand going!!!! so lets do it!!! Like this thread! Spread this thread, share it!!!! Lets make proper ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast