Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Kit Car Update

Tags
car kit update
4K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Joel Whittle 
#1 ·
...a few of you said you wanted to be kept up to date, so here it is....

Hopefully it'll be finished just in time to catch the last rays of summer

Joel.

#6 ·
Originally posted by Joel Whittle:
[qb]QUOTE
it has more than a passing resemblance to my lawn mower!  [/b]
HAA HAA

My god, you're right! I'm building the worlds fastest Flymo!

I've not had it fired up yet Mark, I'll have to fit the wiring loom first , but hopefully in the next few weeks...... [/qb][/b][/quote]And when all thats done you can do all the bodywork etc.etc. (passing resemblance to a lawn mower - shame on you MikeH
) I'm sure it will look great. British racing green perhaps? And of course you have to go and purchase the necessary brown leather flying jacket for yourself to complete the overall look. Anyway well done so far.

#20 ·
Might be worth ringing Andrew Street  [/b]
Cheers for the recommendation Julian. I gave Andrew a ring this afternoon. He only had 1/2 litre of his original batch left, which he wanted to keep incase he dings his rally car, but he's looking into getting me a few litres at trade price - nice

Otherwise I might leave it for a while as I'm way off fitting the GRP bits, and when the time comes try my local paint shop who are usualy really good - Nuneaton Replacement Panels

Thanks again
J.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.