My new car is 15 yrs old, and ooops.
NEWS

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My new car is 15 yrs old, and ooops.

My new car is 15 yrs old, and ooops.

My first Saab, not my first old car. If you had told me last month I would be a Saab owner today Id have squinted up my eyes at you, and changed the subject. As fate has it though you dangle a turbo charger in front of an old redneck hippie, throw in some nice leather seats, 4 pretty new 80,000 mile tires all for $700, Im in. Let me go get you some money. That was Easter Sunday, 4 days ago.
    Today, Mom went to take it for the emissions inspection, when low and behold the engine light is on. Hmmmm, reckon he reset it around the corner, before he got here Sunday ?
    I still like it I think.
    I still stole it, I think.
    It runs great, looks great, I want to keep it as a toy.
    I did not think this through very hard, because I dont know a damn thing about Swedish cars !
    Already dark when I got home, I dont even know where the scanner port is.
    Theres only about 5 or 6 things Ive got to fix, and the salvage yard near me has 2, an '02 and an 03, cool.
    I found your forum looking for repair manuals online. NOW I learn there are multiple manuals based on the different systems as opposed to a particular year or model that covers everything. OH BOY ! Isnt this going to be fun!
    I think Ill be needing lots of help, so I am throwing myself on your mercies, hoping youll take me under your wings for the next 50,000 miles or so.
    Ill try not to ask stupid questions.
    Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Re: My new car is 15 yrs old, and ooops.

Hello and a warm welcome aboard the good ship saabscene Tapemeasureman
    The scanner port is between your legs under the sterring wheel , on the right hand drive models . If that helps .
    Last edited by lizzard-t; 04-21-2017 at 01:35 AM.
    MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

4. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread