2010 TTiD Fault codes
NEWS

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2010 TTiD Fault codes

Saab Fan

2010 TTiD Fault codes

On my recently bought a 2010 Aero TTiD this morning the EML light came on and it was miss firing first turn of the key. I went to work and it was a bit rough and mpg was way down.
    A couple of hours later it ran fine but with the EML on.
    I have an OpCom and did a scan using the Zafera B option. I have no idea if it is accurate as not meant for the Saab.
    Found 2 codes
    P0202-04
    P1125-62

I have WIS and did a fault code search using EDC16 ECM (Is this the correct option?)
    P0202 didn’t have a -04 code and all the other P0202 said it was indicator fault but Autodata shows it as a injector 2 circuit malfunction. Which is correct?

P1125 didn’t have a -62 code but P1125-08 showed throttle actuator incorrect signal.

Could somebody tell me if the Opcom is worth using or should I just get a Tech2? Do you ignore the -04 -62 bits?
    And is Autodata or WIS correct?

Thanks
    2010 93 Aero TTiD Manual

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Saabisti

Re: 2010 TTiD Fault codes

Just did a quick search and can confirm that those codes don't seem to exist in the WIS.

Is the Zafira the correct car to be trying to connect as? I would have thought a Vectra or an Astra would be more appropriate.

As for Autodata or WIS - my money is on the WIS being correct but we need to certain that we have the correct codes first.

Frank.

Saab Fan

Thanks Frank

If the light comes back on I will try again with Vectra and Astra before clearing them.

I only used Zafira as I found a post where somebody had successfully used it.

I could see live data and cleared the codes ok.
    Any particular Vectra or Astra to use? Don’t think they used the twin turbo engine
    2010 93 Aero TTiD Manual

Insignia bi-sexual,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no bi-turbo
    MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

Saab Fan

OK will try Insignia bi anything
    2010 93 Aero TTiD Manual

Saab Newbie

I am assuming the EML was yellow? It may be worth adding a DPF cleaner to the fuel and giving it a 30 minute motorway blast! Just a thought.

Saab Fan

Yeah yellow is there a different colour?
    Have a receipt to show DPF was recently removed and cleaned out, I had the exhaust off at the DPF (clamp was not put on) and it looked ok inside.

OpCom said DPF was at 60%.
    I don’t do a lot of short journeys I have a Peugeot with a DPF for 5 years not had problem with that.
    2010 93 Aero TTiD Manual

Saab Newbie

I believe it can go to 'red'!

Saab Fan

Ok tried it again today. When you have been using lots of revs/boost the engine light comes on and it runs a little rough.
    Got the same two codes (Using Vectra this time) now gives text description.
    P0202-04 Injector 2 circuit malfunction (if injector 2 is 2nd from left looking at the engine the clip is damaged but connected)

P1125-62 Throttle Actuator Malfunction

I reset the codes again and ran the car normally (no huge acceleration) No engine light but the Throttle Actuator Malfunction came back.
    Have found how to fault find both in WIS will try that when I can what a stupid place to put the ECU no wonder they get damp
    2010 93 Aero TTiD Manual

Saab Fan

Throttle body is broken the cogs inside have stripped spindle wasn’t moving at all.
    Anybody got a spare one?
    2010 93 Aero TTiD Manual

Neo Bro's are saying £175..... Could it be repaired ya think by a man in a workshop that enjoys a challange ?

Saab Fan

If I can get the gears I could probably do it. Think I have found a used one for about £50. Anymore and would just get a new one.

The number 2 injector plug is damaged. Garage must have damaged it when they changed an injector seal got a receipt just before I got it they broke the connector then bent the pins in to try make a contact.

Will order a plug repair kit for that.

Cleaned the EGR, EGR pipe and MAP sensor while I was at it. EGR wasnt bad at all bit the pipe was fairly blocked as was the MAP sensor.
    2010 93 Aero TTiD Manual

Should you at some point get bored ..... & as ya likes cleaning stuff....... Nip over & run a sponge over my Aero will ya

Saab Fan

Quote Originally Posted by J..M View Post
    Should you at some point get bored ..... & as ya likes cleaning stuff....... Nip over & run a sponge over my Aero will ya
    Lol still got loads to do on this the sump is coming off when the replacement oil pick up seal arrives. Not had a good look yet but think fair amount has to come off to get the sump off.
    Got rear discs and pads to do tomorrow.

Enjoying working on this after a few years of Peugeots
    For what I paid for it expected to do some work just didnt know what.
    2010 93 Aero TTiD Manual

Modern cars huh ! .... Doncha just love em' ........ They never give you enough room to swing the hammer tho' ...... Kinda rude really !

17. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast