Hello,
NEWS

1. Welcome to Saabscene – General discussion forum for Saab

Welcome to Saabscene - a website dedicated to all things Saab.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Saabscene today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello,

Hello,

Hello everyone, my recent travel companion (saab 9-3 vector sport 1,9TiD) decided to educate me about mechanics.
    I had 8 cars before, of which 2 were SAABs OG, and I never had to know till now that DPF filter, MAP sensor or Tech2 is

Looks like Im gonnaneed a lot of help with that one. Previous owner unfortunatelly neglected it a bit, leaving me with a lot of issues to sort out.
    But hey - at least I have a nice view out of the window 🤣

b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

Re: Hello,

Hello and a warm welcome aboard the ship saabscene inspirek there are quite a few posts on here about DPF issues and such like , also. A how to on cleaning the throttle body , EGR and MAP sensor involving MR mussel oven cleaner . It's a good and cheap way to start . Seeing as previous owner neglected the car .
    MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

Thank You, I will be searching and learning

http://www.saabscene.com/forum/threa...-BODY-Cleaning
    This thread is ment for the TTID , but the same process can be used on the TID
    MSD REGISTER 26101 NOCTURNO-BLAU-MET

Quote Originally Posted by lizzard-t View Post
    http://www.saabscene.com/forum/threa...-BODY-Cleaning
    This thread is ment for the TTID , but the same process can be used on the TID
    Thank You!
    Too little too late for some (EGR/manifold replaced already for new), but I will know for the future
    I can use tips about sensor cleaning right now tho!

Thanks a lot!

7. Remove Advertisements
    SaabScene.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread